The Inspector-General and Taxation Ombudsman (IGTO) reports that its office has received an influx of complaints regarding eligibility for JobKeeper and Boosting Cash Flow payments.
The ATO has announced that it will allow extensions to the repayment period for borrowers who are unable to make their minimum yearly repayment by the end of the lender’s 2019-20 income year.
As a result of travel restrictions during the pandemic, the ATO has established some temporary protocols to cover the necessary changes in procedures foreign incorporated companies have had to make.
See all news
- JobKeeper ineligibility cases to be re-visited 30 December 2020
- Extended time for MYR on Div 7A loans 22 December 2020
- Corporate residency rules tweaked due to COVID-19 18 December 2020
- Cyber safety checklist from the ATO 5 December 2020
- No penalties for SMSF asset valuation if insufficient evidence 24 November 2020
- Do you qualify for JobKeeper’s alternative turnover tests? 17 November 2020
- Worried about Div 7A danger from COVID-relaxed loan repayments? 8 October 2020
- December deadline for NSW discretionary trusts on land holdings 7 October 2020
- JobKeeper changes that you need to know 7 October 2020
- How COVID-19 rental relief could affect SMSFs 18 September 2020